Wow... Long time no blog... and new years resolutions

I just realized... It's been over a year since I have blogged... man i have let the time go by... well here's a review of whats been happening with me: I got into graduate school and started this Fall.. Moved to Orangeburg and got a roommate from cali.. Interesting times... I discovered that I'm a major introvert.. I lost 30 lbs.. I tend to keep it off...

New Years Resolutions for 2014:
1. Deactivated Facebook.. my goal is to keep it this way til 2015... Too much dependence on social media to be my interactions with people.
2. Run 500 miles or more goal for  this year
3. Do a race every month
4. Attempt to make all As this semester
5. Be more positive and optimistic
6. Pray more and Read my Bible more...
7. Attempt to blog once a week

This is all for now...
Remember
 " Do not regert growing older. It's a privilege denied to many"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones