Happy Tuesday

Good Tuesday everyone.

I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

 I had some realizations last night when speaking to a friend last night. I realized that you can't make everyone happy and that you can't be friends with everyone. The reasons being people are going to have criticism no matter how hard you try to please them. Another thing YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS/CHOICES/LIFE DECISIONS don't you DARE try to BLAME anyone else. You make choices everyday from if your going to go to work today down to major life decisions like where your going to live. It is no one's fault but yours if you make bad choices.  Another thing  my mom always told me that " In order to have friends, you have to be a friend". I believe that this is ever soo TRUE. Think about it are you going to keep a friendship where your the one person putting an effort into it. I don't think so. And friends are good for venting but please don't vent about the same problems over and over. DO SOMETHING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS. People will get sick of listening to you and stop answering the phone or delete you off Facebook if you use that as an outlet. Ok thats my rant for the day.


On a positive note, I got up this morning and swam 3000 yards which makes my day 20 billion times better and I'm going to go back there tonight.


Funny Pictures of the day:

 I like Twilight but this was humorous.




Bahaha!! Reminds me of the signs at the church near my house.


I like Harry Potter and Twilight but I think that these are hysterical.


Cheers! Enjoy your Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones