Realizations...

I know I haven't been blogging in awhile.
I have been enjoying HHI over the weekend.

I thought that it would be a bad thing to go on vacation by yourself but in reality, I LOVE IT! I wish that the majority of my vacations could be alone because I don't have to worry about pleasing people with the activities that I want to do.
Like yesterday for example, I went shopping,  took a blanket on the beach and read,  got ready, went to an early dinner, where I went to Skull Creek Boathouse and got Chardonary, house salad, Shrimp and Grits, and Snicker Crust pie for $20 because its restaurant week here in HHI. It's been wonderful. I truly don't want to drive home today.

Among other things, I have decided that I need to marry someone that loves all things Harry Potter. thanks to Pinterest I have found all kinds of ideas that I want.
And  a year ago I got Tucker, it was Super Bowl Sunday and the Steelers were playing the Packers. And He was just a little fuzz ball so damn cute.

Tucker when I first brought him home January 29,2011.



Tucker in 2012

Funny Pictures of the past 3 days:

I feel that since I havent blogged in awhile that I should post atleast 7 pictures that I find funny.



Story most people's lives.

I love Belle.


BAHAHAHA



humorous



 HAHAHAHA
 SO TRUE


AMEN


CHEERS EVERYONE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones