Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

This are a list of quotes that I try to live by/try to remember when going thru everything in my life. I love grey's anatomy and a majority of these are from the show.

Meredith Grey: Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with, and impossible to live without. Intimacy also comes attached to the three R's... relatives, romance, and roommates. There are some things you can't escape. And other things you just don't want to know. ** so true... i find that we often forget about people and that we sometimes don't remember how to deal with them.


I feel like one of those people who is so miserable that they can't be around normal people, like I'll infect the happy people- Meredith Grey


At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves. <---- SO TRUE!! 




These quotes I feel like apply to my life recently. I suck at relationships, but I pride myself on being a good friend to people. Let me just say, that I'm sick and tired of being a friend to someone who won't solve their problems. And I'm so tired of people asking for advice and then not taking the advice. 
And another thing don't act like we aren't friends just because you don't like what I have to say. Sometimes like my quotes said there are things that you don't want to hear. 


That's my rant for the day.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

10 Big Ones