Thursday favorites

Today is Thursday which like in college is my favorite day of the week because I have set my work schedule up to where I don't work on Fridays. Another reason that I love Thursdays is Grey's Anatomy , Private Practice, & The Big Bang Theory all come on TV.  And its Zumba night which is always a good time.


My favorite character from Grey's. She is the one I can most relate to.


Love Addison! She was originally on the Grey's Anatomy cast. Plus I think Kate Walsh is gorgeous!




Big Bang Theory !! Love this show! If you love dry humor and awkward situations! I highly recommend it.



That's all I have for now! Hope yall have a great Thursday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones