New goals

So I haven't been on here in a few days. But in the turn of recent events. I am now going to share my New Years Resolutions with yall.

1. Work out atleast 5 times a week. Whether it be swimming, going to a class at the gym, or just walking the dog up hill.
2. Eat healthier, aka control my portion sizes ( I struggle with this) and eat more fruits and vegetables.
3. Talk to my friends that live far away more & try to hang out with the ones I have here more.
4. Try to watch less TV in my downtime from work and replace it with reading like I use to do.
5. Be happier. I don't really know why I don't feel as happy as I should but I'm going to laugh more.
6. Try not to complain. Which is a hard one for most of us I feel like.
7. Blog at least every day . No matter if its a really short post or a long one.
8. Play with Tucker more. I have been bad about this, because its so easy for me to get running late for work and miss walking him in the mornings or making him play fetch. So I'm going to do better.
9. Listen to more music thats outside the box.
10. Enjoy my life.

And I have decided that I'm going to post 3  funny pictures of the day . Cause I can't just chose one.

I found this to be funny in a cute way.



I literally laughed out loud at this




This one takes the cake.


Hope you have a great day everyone. PEACE OUT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones