" Shadow Days are over now"

Hello yall
It's been awhile since I have posted. It's been pretty busy around here for the past two weeks. I had dinner theater at church , which was a wonderful expericence. I  got a new car!!! :) YAY!!! And I recently joined weight watchers because I'm sick of working out and it now paying off . Also its a good way for me to learn about eating healthy and stick with my resolution for 2012.

The Shadow Days is of course a song by John Mayer, the love of my life. And I think that this song brings a good message because he's talking about how all his bad days are behind him and how they don't make him a bad person.

I think that this applies to me in the sense that hopefully I have positive things to look forward to over this upcoming summer months. I'm on day 2 of weight watchers and I already feel better about myself. Which is the most important thing to me. Some of you are probably yeah, you really must know what you're talking about after 2 days but I do feel great and its for me not yall.

My New car is amazing and such a blessing. It's a 2007 Toyota RAV4 Limited and it was in great condition~! I'll post a picture later.


** Now to my dinner theater experience : It was a good one, which really surprised me because I don't like getting up in front of people and singing. I found that it was A LOT OF FUN and that it was good to get out of my comfort zone. I did lots of group numbers and one where I was in a quartet which made me super nervous. I think it helped that the theme was DISNEY!! Which I LOVE!!!

**HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TUESDAY**


Dinner Theater : Winnie the Pooh Women's Group!
 Dinner Theater: It's A Small World  Women's Group







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones