“I'd like to think the best of me was still hiding up in my sleeve.”

Today's blog is inspired by my favorite artist of all time John Mayer. For those of you that don't know me, I absolutely LOVE JOHN MAYER!! He is probably the only man that could change my views on reproduction and children. I think that his way of thinking and lyrics are beautiful. I feel like his music is looking into my soul when I listen to it. From the happiness in his music down to the heartbreak lyrics, I think he is wonderful.

“Never, ever underestimate the power of 'Id Like that.”- John Mayer


I realized that he has many good points, for example one of the things that I love about him is when he talks about the dangers of I'd like that... And how it can ended up biting you in the ass. Like seriously how many of us have had that happen to us? Almost all of us.

I think that this type of love for me, my love  of John Mayer is unrealistic and realistic at the same time. Unrealistic in the sense that I haven't met John Mayer but I know that I love him. And its realistic in the sense that his words in his songs are realistic and relate to my life.

And it makes me realize that my perfect man needs to be somewhat artistic, broody, and manly all at the same time.

“So what, so I've got a smile on
But it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head”- John Mayer



this lyric applies to me in the sense that every once in awhile I fake happiness and I forget that it is ok to be happy without doubting that it could all be taken away in a second. 


Hope yall have a great TUESDAY!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones