“Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain.”

Today is Valentine's day, it is one of my least favorite holidays.  Not because I'm single just because I am a firm believer that love should be celebrated everyday. The reason being that we never how long we have until we aren't here anymore. My Uncle Derek taught me that, you should love a person more and more each day and you should try to show them that everyday in the little things. I think that the love that movies and books portray are the kinds of love that we should strive to . Another kind of love that we should strive to be like is the love of God, he loves us everyday no matter what. I think that this is something to remember everyday. Everyday should be Valentine's day.

“Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain.” - Dear John


This quote and the inspiration of today's blog is true because this is what love should be but in the end all it does is bring us pain because we allow people who don't deserve us to hurt us.


This Valentine's day I challenge you to expect more, love yourself, be true to yourself, and love passionately and deeply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones