10 Big Ones

This blog post is inspired by Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum.


These are the 10 goals I have set for my self for the month of February


1. Do not focus on not having a love life. This is not a big deal because I have no idea where my Life is going and I really don't need a complication.


2. Be happy with my body. this is a struggle for me because I'm use to being about 10-15lbs skinner.


3. Exercise because I want to exercise. Not because I need to lose weight.


4. Spend more time with my friends. Definitely going to be doing this a lot more.


5. Appreciate my job. * no matter how bad my day goes I need to be thankful that I have a job.


6. Laugh more. Whether I watch funny movies or just crack jokes I could use more laughter.


7. Not worrying about Graduate School. If its going to happen it will.


8. Read more. * I'm currently working on this one right now, I highly recommended that # series with Stephanie Plum as the main character.


9. Go to Church more. I need to be more spiritual and work on my relationship with God and myself before I can add other people into the mix.


10. ENJOY MY LIFE. * Self explanatory** 




These goals I feel like are obtainable since they have to do with the little things in life.
 I feel like to often we sweat the small stuff when there's really no need to do that.


Hope ya'll have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...