All we need is time...

Today I have met my first exercise goal and the goal to not eat out of boredom so far... Now before my first client I'm catching up on Private Practice. 
And I realized that I do secretly love NFL football in a sense. I was watching the super bowl last night and I realized that I liked most of the commercials but I think besides the David Beckham commercial I loved the M&M commercial was hilarious.


Among other things: 


I'm realizing that from reading a friend's blog that we need love in our lives but it doesn't have to be the romantic kind. I'm thankful for the love of my family and friends.  I learned yesterday in church that we have two types of trials.  I think that I am going to thru trials all the time now while waiting to hear from graduate school.


"Unless it’s mad, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life, Love shouldn’t be one of them."


Hope that you all have a great Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been awhile...

Rant plus some quotes from grey's anatomy of course...

10 Big Ones