Hello. This is my first blog attempt. And I thought I'd add a list of things to accomplish before the age of 30. Lame I know but its what I want to do and if you think its lame then thats your problem not mine :) 1. Get a Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology ** Don't care where I go just need my degree** 2. Work in a hospital setting in a foreign country. 3. Learn to speak fluent Spanish & Italian. 4. Get a Great Dane and name her Belle. 5. Live in Boston for atleast a year. 6. Meet Mr. Right <-- Cheesy but it needs to happen 7. Live in Italy for a year 8. Learn how to make sushi. 9. Lose 30 lbs. 10. Own a house on the beach.
Nothing too exciting happened today besides the usual routine of work and choir. I did get new tires for the car yay! Here's a picture for today because I'm exhausted you'll get more tomorrow
Hope you all had a great Thursday!! I'm Watching America idol and I'm appalled by the crappy singers they pass and the good ones they let go... Yay for Friday tomorrow. No new pictures today.
Comments
Post a Comment