Today's blog is inspired by Grey's Anatomy last night. It was about Valentine's day and all the trials that the couples are going thru. It also focused on Lexi who is alone right now because she wants to be with Mark but he's got a girlfriend. I find myself this Valentine's day relating to Lexi. I'm alone but I have feelings for someone who doesn't have feelings for me. I normally relate to Christina on the show because she's hard core, focused, and just awesome. But right now Christina is mushed up over Owen. All we need sometimes is for us to realize that the love we have for people may not be perfect but it's still a form of love. I would love to be in love with someone that loves me but I'm thinking that is not ready for that yet. I have technically "single" for about a year and half. I have learned a lot about myself. I think that I have to get over my feelings and start loving myself before I can love anyone else. And I...
This blog post is inspired by Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum. These are the 10 goals I have set for my self for the month of February 1. Do not focus on not having a love life. This is not a big deal because I have no idea where my Life is going and I really don't need a complication. 2. Be happy with my body. this is a struggle for me because I'm use to being about 10-15lbs skinner. 3. Exercise because I want to exercise. Not because I need to lose weight. 4. Spend more time with my friends. Definitely going to be doing this a lot more. 5. Appreciate my job. * no matter how bad my day goes I need to be thankful that I have a job. 6. Laugh more. Whether I watch funny movies or just crack jokes I could use more laughter. 7. Not worrying about Graduate School. If its going to happen it will. 8. Read more. * I'm currently working on this one right now, I highly recommended that # series with Stephanie Plum as the main character. 9. Go to Churc...
Today is Thursday which like in college is my favorite day of the week because I have set my work schedule up to where I don't work on Fridays. Another reason that I love Thursdays is Grey's Anatomy , Private Practice, & The Big Bang Theory all come on TV. And its Zumba night which is always a good time. My favorite character from Grey's. She is the one I can most relate to. Love Addison! She was originally on the Grey's Anatomy cast. Plus I think Kate Walsh is gorgeous! Big Bang Theory !! Love this show! If you love dry humor and awkward situations! I highly recommend it. That's all I have for now! Hope yall have a great Thursday!!
Comments
Post a Comment